Add Checkbox, Date, Drop-down, Lookup, Readonly and Text Fields to Properties
To make corrections or additions to this article, select the edit tab above.
To discuss or ask questions about this article, select the discussion tab above.
Format Properties Data Value
Please note that you will need to clear your web browser cache. Also, would suggest you to review the Notes section at the bottom of this document to fully understand the limitations associated with this customization including the fact that this is a not supported customization
Steps to activate the script file
Download sitemods File : Sitemods.zip
- Copy the sitemods.js file from $NX_ROOT/bopcfg/www/wwwroot/scripts to $NX_ROOT/site/mods/www/wwwroot/scripts
- Append the contents of the sitemods.js file included in the download to the end of sitemods.js on your system.
- Clear your web browser cache
- Open the Request Area, Change Order Category or Issue Category “Property Template Detail” form for any properties that you want to provide a selectable list of values (on the web interface)
- In the “Examples” field (“sample” attribute) enter following details to populate the corresponding html data control.
|Sr No||Control||Sample Value||Example|
|2||Lookup/Search||LU objectname||LU cnt|
|6||Drop-down||DD value1, value2... valuen||DD India, China, Australia|
- Once you save this information by clicking “Save”, your control will be active for any new Requests/Incidents/Problems that use the Area
- Similarly in the customer or employee interface if a property is defined with custom sample argument the control will be visible accordingly.
- If these functions ever be updated in a patch, the changes will not take effect unless someone goes and ports the changes manually. This will be user’s responsibility.
- Tested and works with Internet Explorer
- It’s not tested to work on earlier versions than r11.2 of USD.