|version||Codename||GA Date||End of Service Date||Announcement EoS or EoL|
|5.5||August 01, 2002 (1999)||June 30, 2007||EoS|
|6||May 15, 2003||June 30, 2009||EoS|
|11.0||October 25, 2005||April 30, 2012||EoS|
|11.1||January 18, 2006||April 30, 2012||EoS|
|11.2||June 13, 2006||April 30, 2012||EoS|
|12||December, 2008||April 30, 2012||EoS|
|12.1||May 28, 2009||December 31, 2012||EoS|
|12.5||April 27, 2010||May 31, 2013||EoS Certification Matrix|
|12.6||May 17, 2011||December 31, 2015.||EoS|
|12.7||August 07, 2012||December 31, 2015.||EoS|
|12.9||December 17, 2013||March 31, 2018||EoS|
|14.1||phx-??? (phenix)||November 10, 2014||December 31,2018||EoS|
|14.1.01||sfe-71 (santafe)||April 15th, 2015||December 31,2018||EoS|
|14.1.02||tus-110 (tucson)||November 11th, 2015||December 31,2018||EoS|
|14.1.03||hmp-140 (hampi)||June 19th, 2016||December 31,2018||EoS|
|14.1.4||14.1 CP4||June, 26, 2017||December 31,2018||EoS|
|14.1.04.1||14.1 RU||September 20, 2017||December 31,2018||EoS|
|17.0||alb-205 (albany)||April 27, 2017|
EOS - End Of Service
EOL - End of Life
Do you need to do upgrade? Ask me how?
Precisa fazer o o upgrade? Pode me chamar inbox.
Usted necesita hacer el upgrade. Llamame inbox
As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of CA Service Management 17.0.
Aligned with our strategic themes of targeted user experience, simplification, and unification of solution components, this release includes the following key features:
- Contextual Collaboration: Analysts using xFlow can collaborate with other analysts and subject matter experts in context of a ticket. Conversations and files are retained in the ticket timeline to speed up resolution of similar future tickets.
- Ticket Follow-up: xFlow now enables analysts to schedule follow-up on tickets along with reminders.
- Quick Profile: xFlow now provides Support Analysts with enhanced in-context profile and environment information about end users (customers).
- New consistent Look & Feel: CA Service Desk Manager, CA Service Catalog, and CA Asset Portfolio Management are updated with a new, consistent UI theme, unifying the look and feel of CA Service Management solution components, as well as xFlow.
- Improved accessibility compliance for Service Catalog: CA Service Catalog now offers significantly improved accessibility (section 508) compliance for End Users and Administrators.
- Easy upgrade: CA Service Desk Manager includes a Customization Upgrade Utility that semi-automatically merges customizations with out-of-the-box files enabling a quicker, reliable upgrade of CA Service Desk Manager.
- Improved compatibility: This release supports recent versions of Operating Systems, Databases, third-party technologies, and other interoperable CA Technologies products.