In mid January 2015, CA held a DevOps Conference at Ditton Park Manor in the UK. Over 100 guests from across EMEA attended the 2 day event.
Day One: Common sessions for both RA (Nolio) & SV (LISA) customers. A dinner was held in the evening.
Day Two: Two separate Tracks, one for the Release Automation User Group & one for the Service Virtualization User Group.
I have compiled a list of presentations from the event:
- What's New in Releaase Automation 5.5 - presented by Uri Scheiner, CA Release Automation Product Manager
- What's New in 8.0 Service Virtualization - presented by Chris Kraus - CA Product Manager
- How CA's RnD uses Release Automation to Innovate - presented by - Meir Tambur, CA Director of Software Engineering
- DHL Supply Chain - DevOps Vision for DHL Link - presented by Joe Butler, Global Head of Integration Services at DHL Supply Chain
- CA CSS Tesco Release Automation Customer Success Story
- The Digital Transformation Imperative - presented by Chris Rowett - CA Technologies
- A Virtual Telecom Provider User Presentation - presented by Robin Bleeker, Virtual KPN Process Change Manager Test Tooling
- Be a Part of CA Communities - presented by Abdel Laabi - CA Technologies
- The DevOps Journey, The Role of People, Process & Technology - presented by Benjamin Wooten, Co-founder of Contino
- How to Advance Along the RA and SV Maturity Curve
- The Treadmill Isn't Slowing Down. How Can I Automate More to Keep Up? - Chris Kraus - CA Technologies
- How a Major Telco Transformation Program Can Benefit from Service Virtualization - presented by Laurent Michelet
- Mobile Testing - presented by Burt Klein
Click the links below to Join/Follow the user group(s) and find out more.
- CA Release Automation User Group in EMEA : This user group was launched last year. This event was the 2nd user group meeting.
- CA Service Virtualization User Group in EMEA : This is the 1st user group meeting, for this group.