We are pleased to announce that the DevTest 8.0.2 including CA Service Virtualization, CA Application Test and CA Continuous Application Insight 8.0.2 is generally available (GA) as of April 13th, 2015. This release includes both fixes to reported issues as well as enhancements to all 3 core products.
This service pack release contains fixes for various reported defects in addition to the following product enhancements:
- CA Service Virtualization
- One click clear for Service Virtualization recorder
- Copy and paste specific transactions and signatures in Service Virtualization recorder
- Ability to switch performance vs. functional VSE mode
- Create Virtual Service Image from Swagger 2.0 specification
- CA Application Test
- Code-less test execution event handler
- Enhanced JSON Ensure Result Equals assertion to allow ignore nodes from comparison
- Support to load data files dynamically
- Enhanced Test execution experience via DevTest portal by allowing the user to choose specific configuration and staging doc.
- CA Application Test for Mobile
- Support for Xcode 6.2 and iOS 8.2
- Easier way to change device target for all steps in the test
- Ability to populate text fields from Datasets in Voyger while crawling through the app.
- CA Continuous Application Insight (fmr CA Path Finder)
- Ability to export captured Request/Response pairs
- Ability to choose assertions for REST stateful baseline tests
- Added the consolidate-by-name option on the command line utility
- Allow user to set transaction list filter by starting and ending bookends
- Ability to create baseline test from Document Transaction window
- Japanese and French localized
- General Enhancements
- Ability to create projects using DevTest Portal
- Enhanced browsing through artifacts in the repository using "All Resources" page on DevTest Portal.
- Ability to customize portlet names and user preferences on DevTest portal as well re-set to default.
- DB2 Support for Enterprise Dashboard
The full release notes are available here: https://wiki.ca.com/display/DTS802/Release+Information
The release is posted and available for download on our support site. Instructions to download are here - Download DevTest Solutions Installers - DevTest Solutions - 8.0.2 - CA Wiki
Our first community call to go over these enhancements is scheduled for Tuesday, April 14th at 11am ET/ 8am PT. Subsequent calls will be posted to the community soon.