Stuart Weenig, the CAIMGUC Communications Officer shares information on how to use the NAST tool (previously known as the NFAParser) to verify incoming flows to NFA harvester systems.
- Using the NAST Tool (official recording from Stuart's YouTube channel)
- IM Webcast, Using NAST or NFAParser to Verify Flows in NFA (official calendar event)
- How To Enable NetFlow
- Tech Tips: NASTv13.exe available for NFA 9.1.3 and NFA 9.2
- Tech Tips: How to determine if a NetFlow enabled device is sending the correct fields
- August 2014 Webcast Q&A Transcript
- August 2014 Webcast - Using NAST to Verify Flows in NFA
- Sample files that can be used to test the NAST tool
- CustomAnalysis.html- Custom report based on daily outputs of the NAST tool
- samplenfaout-1.htm- Sample NASTv13 output
- NAST Tool PPT
From the Q&A about backing up the database: Stuart's Semi-Professional Blog: NQBackup.