Dear Community Member,
With so much going on in the CA Project and Portfolio Management Community I have consolidated recent activities in case you missed anything.
Tomorrow! Please join us on October 13th at 11am ET for a live CA PPM Community webcast to learn about the exciting new features in the CA PPM 14.3 release. Join Brian Nathanson of the CA PPM Product Management team and David Werner of the CA PPM Marketing team as they discuss the new features in the 14.3 release and take questions from the audience. The discussion will also include a brief look ahead to the CA PPM activities at CA World in November.
Brian Nathanson, CA PPM Product Management
David Werner, CA PPM Marketing
Have a question about CA Project and Portfolio Management? Connect with CA Technologies technical experts to get answers via Office Hours for CA PPM. Our team is here to help you get more out of your technology. Join us for one hour on Friday, October 16th @ 3PM Sydney time.
NOTE - No audio is provided and all Q&A happens via online chat, making it a truly ‘fun’ event.
The excitement around this year’s CA World 15 is at an all-time high for CA PPM community members and users. CA World 15 is being held Nov 16th to Nov 20th in Las Vegas. As business owners, you need centralized intelligence, portfolio planning and insight for success in today’s application economy. CA Project & Portfolio Management consolidates intelligence from various sources to help customers plan and execute projects and products quickly. Lean in with CA experts at CA World as the teams discuss our latest product strategies, roadmaps and solutions. Connect with community members and listen to CA customers share their success stories. This event will be truly unique and beneficial for all business, product and project owners. Here are this year conference highlights:
- Education Sessions: 8 preconference education sessions covering advanced reporting, agile execution, scaled agile framework, resource management, Microsoft Project integration and Portfolio management
- Technology & Business Value Sessions: 40+ customer, partner & CA-led sessions on CA PPM as well as Rally to gain expertise and extend the business value of your PPM implementation.
- Micro-sessions (Tech Talks): Focused, small-group sessions on topics including Advanced Reporting, API Platform, MSP integration, Resource management and more.
- Meet the Experts (Smart Bar): Access to CA product managers, SWAT resources, etc. for one-on-one discussions on CA PPM and product topics of your choice.
- Product Demos: Live demonstrations of current and near-term capabilities for CA PPM solutions including mobility, Rally integrations, reporting/dashboards, and more.
- And the Fun Stuff: Concert performances by Sheryl Crow and Fall Out Boy; Keynotes by Fareed Zakaria - host on CNN, author and columnist, and Steven Kotler - New York Times best-selling author, award-winning journalist and entrepreneur.
8am - 6pm
US Eastern Time
Additional Times May Apply
NEW! Beginning October 12, 2015 the Chat option will be available for CA PPM SaaS Customers.
Meet the CA Support Engineers for CA PPM
SumanPramanik has been at CA Technologies for 4 years. Prior CA he worked as Consultant implementing Clarity PPM, and in order to learn the depth of the product and help Global PPM Customers he came to CA.
Tech Tips and other Helpful Information
Top Ten Ideas
Make TIMESHEET a studio object344UNDER REVIEW
Archiving of old data217UNDER REVIEW
Auto-save or notify to save when changing screens207UNDER REVIEW
Ability to make OBS mandatory187DELIVERED
Present pop-up messages to the user168UNDER REVIEW
Resource – Timesheet View Permission151UNDER REVIEW
Ability to Save Portlet Configuration as a Part of a Filter124UNDER REVIEW
Enhanced Gantt View/Printing Capability109DELIVERED
That's it for now folks but I'm sure there will be a lot more soon! Take a moment to get in on the discussions in Clarity PPM and make your voice heard!
Community Manager, IT Business Management