Dear Community Member,
With so much going on in the CA Project and Portfolio Management Community I have consolidated recent activities in case you missed anything.
NEW Weekly Member Activity
It's great that we have such a vibrant community to get quick answers to questions and gain product knowledge! We have very active members jumping in to help others out all the time. The goal of the community is to respond to every members' question so that no one goes away "empty handed". To help further responses to all questions I am starting the following campaign.
- Every week I will post a blog entitled "Ask a Question, Get an Answer - See an Unanswered Question, Offer a Solution".
- In the blog will be links to questions in the community that have had no response.
- Members review the subjects and if they have a response they can quickly click on the link and provide a potential solution.
- IMPORTANT - As a part of the response include #helpinghands (it will look like: helpinghands when you select the tag from popup).
- In the weekly blog post I will be thanking all the "helpinghands" who responded to unanswered questions in the previous weeks blog.
Shoutout to the following members who helped out with the unanswered questions! It was a great week for providing potential solutions!
CA PPM Product Survey is NOW OPEN!
Everyone - Please take a moment and provide your feedback!
You may choose to leave your contact information or remain anonymous. The Product Management leadership team will review the survey results to create action plans designed to further improve the overall experience and value you receive from your investment with CA Technologies.
Candid feedback from our customers is one of the most important tools we use to advise product development. In addition to product management, your feedback is immediately accessible by executive management teams who are always looking to improve your customer experience.
This survey opportunity will be opened until Mid January. All users are encouraged to participate.
CA PPM Survey Link: https://survey.medallia.com/?product-communities&product=CA%20PPM
Have a question about CA Project and Portfolio Management? Connect with CA Technologies technical experts to get answers via Office Hours for CA PPM. Our team is here to help you get more out of your technology. Join us for one hour Thursday, November 12th @ 1 PM ET. NOTE - No audio is provided and all Q&A happens via online chat, making it a truly ‘fun’ event.
Please join us on Friday, December 4th at 10AM.
PPM customers, are you interested in directly impacting the future design of PPM?
We want to tap into your knowledge and imagination. This unique design studio session is meant for our PPM customers to have direct impact on how the next generation PPM solution is designed. This interactive session is led by our user experience experts at CA and is meant to drive collaborative thinking. As a customer, you will engage in this design session as we explore idea generation and group insights on how the future of PPM should work. We will brainstorm and explore visual solutions and discuss and iterate as a group. All that is needed is a willingness to participate and explore some innovative ideas and have fun.
Presenter: Bryan Reid. VP, Customer Experience & Innovation,CA PPM Product Management, CA Technologies
DID YOU MISS?
Brian Nathanson of the CA PPM Product Management team and David Werner of the CA PPM Marketing team as they discuss the new features in the 14.3 release and take questions from the audience. The discussion also includes a brief look ahead to the CA PPM activities at CA World in November.
Brian Nathanson, CA PPM Product Management
David Werner, CA PPM Marketing
The excitement around this year’s CA World 15 is at an all-time high for CA PPM community members and users. CA World 15 is being held Nov 16th to Nov 20th in Las Vegas. As business owners, you need centralized intelligence, portfolio planning and insight for success in today’s application economy. CA Project & Portfolio Management consolidates intelligence from various sources to help customers plan and execute projects and products quickly. Lean in with CA experts at CA World as the teams discuss our latest product strategies, roadmaps and solutions. Connect with community members and listen to CA customers share their success stories. This event will be truly unique and beneficial for all business, product and project owners. Here are this year conference highlights:
- Education Sessions: 8 preconference education sessions covering advanced reporting, agile execution, scaled agile framework, resource management, Microsoft Project integration and Portfolio management
- Technology & Business Value Sessions: 40+ customer, partner & CA-led sessions on CA PPM as well as Rally to gain expertise and extend the business value of your PPM implementation.
- Micro-sessions (Tech Talks): Focused, small-group sessions on topics including Advanced Reporting, API Platform, MSP integration, Resource management and more.
- Meet the Experts (Smart Bar): Access to CA product managers, SWAT resources, etc. for one-on-one discussions on CA PPM and product topics of your choice.
- Product Demos: Live demonstrations of current and near-term capabilities for CA PPM solutions including mobility, Rally integrations, reporting/dashboards, and more.
- And the Fun Stuff: Concert performances by Sheryl Crow and Fall Out Boy; Keynotes by Fareed Zakaria - host on CNN, author and columnist, and Steven Kotler - New York Times best-selling author, award-winning journalist and entrepreneur.
8am - 6pm
US Eastern Time
Additional Times May Apply
NEW! Beginning October 12, 2015 the Chat option will be available for CA PPM SaaS Customers.
Meet the CA Support Engineers for CA PPM
"I have always had a passion for technology and for fixing problems. In fact, I have a really hard time walking away from a problem. I just have to find a way to fix it or workaround it. I started with CA Technologies in 2002, supporting CA Service Desk Manager. It was a natural fit for me. Over the years, I have worked with a number of CA Products and Solutions."
Tech Tips and other Helpful Information
Top Ten Ideas
Make TIMESHEET a studio object351UNDER REVIEW
Archiving of old data219UNDER REVIEW
Auto-save or notify to save when changing screens209UNDER REVIEW
Ability to make OBS mandatory187DELIVERED
Present pop-up messages to the user170UNDER REVIEW
Resource – Timesheet View Permission151UNDER REVIEW
Ability to Save Portlet Configuration as a Part of a Filter124UNDER REVIEW
Powerfilter, query on null110UNDER REVIEW
That's it for now folks but I'm sure there will be a lot more soon! Take a moment to get in on the discussions in Clarity PPM and make your voice heard!
Community Manager, IT Business Management