What information does the report provide?
How do I run the report?
Prepare to run the report.
Rights: Only administrators should be allowed access. Ensure that your administrators have the following rights:
• Administration - Application Setup global access right
• Administration - Access to access the administrator menu
• Jobs - Access global access right
• Jobs - Run - All (or at least the instance level right for running the PPM Customization Discovery Analysis job)
Administrators must be added to the Log Analysis Access group to access the health report page.
a) “One Click” from Health Report:
· Go to the Security and Diagnostics section of the Administration menu and click on Health Report.
· Click on Download Discovery Analysis Report.
b) From Jobs (optional): Suggested method for large deployments.
· Go to the Administration menu in Data Administration and Jobs.
· Search for PPM Customization Discovery Analysis job.
· Select the Active check box.
The job results are in an Excel spreadsheet that can also be emailed to the recipient if that is specified in the job parameters at the time of execution.
Do you have any advice on how to analyze the report?