How do they work?
What preliminary steps should I take?
Rights: Only administrators should be allowed access. Ensure that your administrators have the following rights:
• Administration - Application Setup global access right
• Administration - Access to access the administrator menu
Administrators must be added to the Log Analysis Access group to access the page.
· Ensure that administrator users have been granted rights to run jobs:
- Jobs - Access global access right
- Jobs - Run - All (or at least the appropriate instance level for running Tomcat access log import/analyze job)
How do I run the job?
Run Tomcat access log import/analyze.
· Run on scheduled mode with Log Date blank: The default value will be the previous day.
· Run on immediate mode: enter today’s date as the Log Date value.
Note: To troubleshoot a specific issue, it’s recommended to run the job on demand immediately so that collected data includes the most recently generated line in the logs.
How are the results presented?
Go to the Administration menu in the Security and Diagnostics section and click on Log Analysis.
Each row of exported data shows the date, total page views by all users, average page response time in seconds, total XOG requests, average XOG response time, and unique session count for that specific day.
Removing repetition throughout