Jaspersoft Server Cumulative Patch 6.2.1_220.127.116.11 Fails to install on Oracle RAC Servers
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Exact the Cumulative Patch 6.2.1_18.104.22.168 ISO
2. Start the Install
Actual Result: The build fails with error ORA-12514, TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested
Expected Result: The install should be successful
This is a bug DE36561 and workaround is mentioned below
This issue only will occur when JSFT is installed on Oracle RAC. To solve the problem, there is small config change in install.xml. To apply the changes do the following:
- Unzip the patch zip - ca_ppm_jaspersoft_patch_6.2.1_22.214.171.124.33.zip to a folder - ca_ppm_jaspersoft_patch_6.2.1_126.96.36.199.33.
- Navigate to bin folder in the patch and find the file - 'install.xml' script file.
- Replace the existing 'install.xml' with the one attached to install.xml .
- Then, run patch installation command.
Note: Above changes need to be done only if Jaspersoft 6.2.1 database is configured on a Oracle RAC server.
Knowledge Document CA PPM Jaspersoft Server Cumulative Patch 6.2.1_188.8.131.52 Fails on Oracle RAC