CA Process Automation 4.3 SP03 (04.3.03)
General Availability Announcement
Date: August, 2018
To: CA Process Automation Customers
From: The CA Technologies Process Automation Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for CA Process Automation 4.3 SP03 (04.3.03)
On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly announce updated releases and maintenance for our products.
Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of CA Process Automation 4.3 SP03. This Service Pack includes all maintenance published prior to this update. By installing this Service Pack, you ensure that your systems are current on maintenance for CA Process Automation 4.3.
New features for CA Process Automation 4.3 SP03 include:
- Centralized management of the Configuration Properties to monitor and maintain the values of the Configuration Properties seamlessly
- Expanded filter options to Start Request Forms and Tasks List in the Operations dashboard
- Quick Access to the Pre-Execution and Post-Execution code by clicking the code icon next to the operator
- Preserving the indentation of the script in the Run Script operators, Pre-Execution, and Post-Execution code
- Persona based Home Tab - Role Based Access Control
- Microsoft SQL Server AOAG support Certified
Note: This release does not support any Catalyst based Services.
Please visit the CA Process Automation product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for detailed information concerning this Service Pack, up-to-date support information, and the latest technical bulletins.
You can download your copy of CA Process Automation 4.3 SP03 from CA Support Online https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance please contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our experience, please visit www.ca.com/services.
Your success is very important to us, and we look forward to continuing our successful partnership with you.
Please reach out to Sridhar Baratam if you have any questions.
Sr Principal Product Manager - Automation