CA Security Community Members,
We’re hard at work on CA World ’15 programming, but in the meantime, we wanted to share with you our plans for Security demos that will be showcased at the exhibition center.
This year you can expect to see several demo stations, powered by one or more CA Security solution, each focused on solving a pressing business challenge we keep hearing about from our customers. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the demo themes we are focusing on:
- Engage Customers to drive acquisition and retention through secure and seamless online experiences, with CA Single Sign On and CA Advanced Authentication
- Protect Against Fraud and Security Breaches that are becoming more common and sophisticated every day, by leveraging multi-factor and adaptive authentication, and fraud prevention.
- Enable Employees and Partners leveraging flexible, automated and business-oriented Identity Management with CA Identity Suite.
- Defend Against Insider Threats resulting from unrestricted, all-powerful, and shared privileged access, with a comprehensive, flexible approach leveraging CA Privileged Identity Manager and Xceedium (most recent CA acquisition).
- Secure the Open Enterprise by leveraging CA API Management and CA Security solutions to create opportunities to launch innovative new services
Also, you’ll see what CA Technologies is working on to reduce the total cost of ownership and accelerate time to value of our IAM solutions, as well as how CA Technologies leverages CA Security and CA API Management solutions to enable CA employees to securely access the apps they need from anywhere, with any device.
In addition, get ready to see exclusive sneak peak demos of new solutions and innovations!
Do you plan to be at CA World? Tell us what you think, and what else you would like to see and hear more about.
Remember: CA World '15 Registration is Now Open and don’t forget that as a CA Community member, you are entitled to special discount pricing as well as special buy-one, get-one registration before September 18.