Try to access the IAM Connector Server UI on HTTP://JCS_HOST:20080/main
Credentials to Connector Server UI:
Default username: Admin
Password: <Should be same password as provisioning manager>
If you can't access that site please attempt the following.
1) Stop the Java Connector Server service
2) Create a backup folder under ..\Connector Server\Data\ and copy the following folders into it:
3) Create a backup folder under ..\Connector Server\jcs\data\jdbm\ and copy the following folders into it:
..\Connector Server\jcs\data\jdbm\SA Configuration
4) Restart the Java Connector Server service (this will also recreate all of the above moved folders which will rebuild the filesystem DBs in use).
5) Once the JCS is fully up try to access the IAM Connector Server UI again
6) If you have any custom OSGi bundles that were previously deployed you can re-deploy them
7) Retest access of the endpoints from the Provisioning Manager