This will redirect to the home screen as below :
Now, Click Next to configure the Strong Authentication server details and also to save the new Adapter profile.
Click Next and update the CA UDS Configuration
Click Next and update the CA State Manager configuration
Click Next and update the SiteMinder Web Agent & CA Adapter Applicaiton server details
Please make a note of the FCC Virtual Directory name configured here, as this needs to match the name of the virtual directory which will be configured in the Web Agent later in the subsequent step.
Click Next and leave the default setting for SAML Request Verification
Verify the configuration and finally click Save to save the configuration.
The configurations is saved into a file adaptershim.ini located at <AFM_HOME>/conf/afm folder.
Create a virtual directory in the Web Server that points to the FCC directory that you copied.
- Ensure that ACO used by the web agent has following set :
- Configure Realm to be protected with the Arcot Authentication scheme created above
- Restart Policy server (This is needed for the policy server to load the new Authentication shim libraries)
- Sample adapthershim.ini file
- Sample fiddler trace (for second use case)
- Configuring Authentication Shim and FCC Pages - CA Advanced Authentication - 8.2.1 - CA Technologies Documentation
- CA Arcot WebFort and RiskFort Integration - CA Single Sign-On - 12.52 SP1 - CA Technologies Documentation