Dear CA Service Management Community Member,
With so much going on in the Service Management Community I have consolidated recent activities in case you missed anything.
The CA Service Management Product Team has launched a survey designed to gain insight into changes and challenges our customers are facing delivering optimal service and support experiences to their business consumers, IT teams and management. The results of this survey may be used for validating product direction and strategy, marketing message and more.
Have a question about CA Service Desk, ITAM and/or CA Service Catalog? Connect with CA Technologies technical experts to get answers via Office Hours for CA Service Management. Our team is here to help you get more out of your technology. Join us for one hour Thursday, September 10th @ 10 AM ET. NOTE - No audio is provided and all Q&A happens via online chat, making it a truly ‘fun’ event.
Let’s face it. Transitioning to a new version of a solution often takes a lower priority for business and IT stakeholders than daily operations. Because of this, you need a better way to understand and perform upgrades. You also need upgrades to be easy, complete and at a low cost.
With CA’s latest Service Management Upgrade Services, you can upgrade seamlessly, leverage the latest features, thus gaining more value from your ITSM investment.
Join us on Sep 10th to learn about strategies to help you with a seamless upgrade leading to:
- Increased user satisfaction and adoption
- Improved productivity for all employees
- Easier administration
- Reduced business risk
- Less scheduled downtime/business impact
- Better alignment with business objectives
- Shorter time-to-value for new services
We have an action-packed Service Management agenda at CA World which is being held Nov 16th to Nov 20th in Las Vegas. Customers, CA experts and industry analysts will present and engage in conversation about ideas, trends, experiences and solutions that are fueling transformation in IT Service Management. Here are some of the highlights:
- Education Sessions:Topics and best practices covering process automation/workflow, reporting/dashboards, change and configuration, software asset management and more.
- Case Studies: Customers speaking about driving ITSM maturity, user adoption, team approaches to ITSM, change/config management for agile ITSM, effective use of process automation in ITSM, and much more.
- Technology & Market Sessions: CA ITSM leaders and industry analysts presenting ITSM trends and CA product vision, strategy and roadmaps.
- Micro-sessions (Tech Talks): Focused, small-group sessions on topics including Knowledge Management, Mobility, ITIL and more.
- Meet the Experts (Smart Bar): Access to CA product managers, SWAT resources, etc. for one-on-one discussions on ITSM and product topics of your choice.
- Product Demos: Live demonstrations of current and near-term capabilities for CA Service Management solutions including service desk, self-service/catalog, asset management, reporting/dashboards, and more.
- And the Fun Stuff: Concert performances by Sheryl Crow and Back Street Boy; Keynotes by Fareed Zakaria - host on CNN, author and columnist, and Steven Kotler - New York Times best-selling author, award-winning journalist and entrepreneur.
This is a great opportunity to do a deep dive on some aspects of the products that you have been using, or just to learn more about any of our solutions!
Once a month we'll shine our virtual spotlight on one of the CA Service Management community's members. It's just a fun, easy way for us to get to know one another a little bit beyond our work-related interactions here on the site. This month, we're featuring Gale Bacon IT Asset Manager - Principal Support Engineer, CA Technologies.
Thank you for all contributions to the CA Service Management community Gale!
CA Service Management
8am - 6pm
US Eastern Time
Additional Times May Apply
Tips and Helpful Information
Top 10 Ideas
right click copy/paste87DELIVERED
Personalize views74UNDER REVIEW
Development to QA to Production Promotion Utility64CURRENTLY PLANNED
IIS web server available for all SDM functionality.61UNDER REVIEW
Multiple file upload53DELIVERED
Easily Convert Incident to Request, and vice versa.50NOT PLANNED
Direct paste of screenshots50UNDER REVIEW
Ability to migrate web forms (htmpl) from one release to another49CURRENTLY PLANNED
That's it for now folks but I'm sure there will be a lot more soon! Take a moment to get in on the CA Service Management discussions and make your voice heard!
Community Manager, IT Business Management