Dear CA Service Management Community Member,
With so much going on in the Service Management Community I have consolidated recent activities in case you missed anything.
Almost every IT shop claims that increasing their IT Service Management (ITSM) maturity is an important objective, but very few have gotten far down the road. What exactly is ITSM “maturity”? Is it the same for everyone? Is it truly attainable? How do we get there? And how do we measure our progress during the journey? Hear about models that measure ITSM maturity and where most organizations stand today. Get ideas about where you may focus to get some quick hits increasing your ITSM maturity. These questions and topics are explored in what will surely be a highly relevant and entertaining webcast by PINK Elephant’s George Spalding and CA Technologies’ Allen Houpt. Buckle your seatbelt and enjoy the ride to ITSM maturity; but, don’t ask “Are we there yet”?
Date: Tuesday, October 20th
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM GMT
Registration URL: http://cainc.to/9stwKY
Did You Miss?
Let’s face it. Transitioning to a new version of a solution often takes a lower priority for business and IT stakeholders than daily operations. Because of this, you need a better way to understand and perform upgrades. You also need upgrades to be easy, complete and at a low cost.
With CA’s latest Service Management Upgrade Services, you can upgrade seamlessly, leverage the latest features, thus gaining more value from your ITSM investment.
Strategies to help you with a seamless upgrade leading to:
- Increased user satisfaction and adoption
- Improved productivity for all employees
- Easier administration
- Reduced business risk
- Less scheduled downtime/business impact
- Better alignment with business objectives
- Shorter time-to-value for new services
Register Today!CA Service Management: Going Big at CA WorldWe have an action-packed Service Management agenda at CA World which is being held Nov 16th to Nov 20th in Las Vegas. Customers, CA experts and industry analysts will present and engage in conversation about ideas, trends, experiences and solutions that are fueling transformation in IT Service Management. Here are some of the highlights:
- Education Sessions:Topics and best practices covering process automation/workflow, reporting/dashboards, change and configuration, software asset management and more.
- Case Studies: Customers speaking about driving ITSM maturity, user adoption, team approaches to ITSM, change/config management for agile ITSM, effective use of process automation in ITSM, and much more.
- Technology & Market Sessions: CA ITSM leaders and industry analysts presenting ITSM trends and CA product vision, strategy and roadmaps.
- Micro-sessions (Tech Talks): Focused, small-group sessions on topics including Knowledge Management, Mobility, ITIL and more.
- Meet the Experts (Smart Bar): Access to CA product managers, SWAT resources, etc. for one-on-one discussions on ITSM and product topics of your choice.
- Product Demos: Live demonstrations of current and near-term capabilities for CA Service Management solutions including service desk, self-service/catalog, asset management, reporting/dashboards, and more.
- And the Fun Stuff: Concert performances by Sheryl Crow and Back Street Boy; Keynotes by Fareed Zakaria - host on CNN, author and columnist, and Steven Kotler - New York Times best-selling author, award-winning journalist and entrepreneur.
This is a great opportunity to do a deep dive on some aspects of the products that you have been using, or just to learn more about any of our solutions!
Great times were had in the WHAT’S THE CRAZIEST SERVICE TICKET YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED? competition! Winner to be announced soon!
Once a month we'll shine our virtual spotlight on one of the CA Service Management community's members. It's just a fun, easy way for us to get to know one another a little bit beyond our work-related interactions here on the site. This month, we're featuring Timur Alimov Lead Specialist, JSOC Bashneft.
Thank you for all contributions to the CA Service Management community Timur!
CA Service Management
8am - 6pm
US Eastern Time
Additional Times May Apply
Tips and Helpful Information
Top 10 Ideas
right click copy/paste87DELIVERED
Personalize views76UNDER REVIEW
IIS web server available for all SDM functionality.72UNDER REVIEW
Create GUI for GRLoader/ADT for CMDB68UNDER REVIEW
Development to QA to Production Promotion Utility64CURRENTLY PLANNED
Multiple file upload53DELIVERED
Extend pdm_load and pdm_userload functionality53UNDER REVIEW
Direct paste of screenshots50UNDER REVIEW
That's it for now folks but I'm sure there will be a lot more soon! Take a moment to get in on the CA Service Management discussions and make your voice heard!
Community Manager, IT Business Management