ITSM professionals eagerly gathered at CA World in Las Vegas to hear how CA is bringing Agile Transformation to our ITSM customers. We are proud to say that once again we had a large contingent of almost 450 attendees with an interest in ITSM or ITAM. Attendees were there to learn from pre-conference educational sessions, breakout sessions and tech talks delivered by customers, product management and other product leaders. We hosted many customer one-on-one sessions with CA management so we could hear firsthand about your ITSM goals and how we can work together to achieve them.
To make sure our broader ITSM customer base, user community and industry in general can leverage the great content presented at CA World, we have posted most presentations on our SlideShare channel (please note more presentations, where applicable, will be uploaded throughout December). This includes presentations from PPM, Service Management and Agile Central channels, all aggregated within the Agile Management section of our CA World SlideShare. Here are just a few of the highlights:
The top attended ITSM pre-con education sessions:
- What's New in CA Service Management (PPT link)
- Building an Awesome Catalog of Services People Will Want to Use (PPT link)
- Making Better Sense out of the World of CMDB and Change Management (PPT Link)
The top attended ITSM customer and CA led sessions:
- CA Service Management: Vision and Roadmap
- Case Study (Woolworths, SA): Integrating ITSM Processes to Improve Systems Stability and Reduce Outages and Downtime (PPT link)
- Customer Panel (Belk Inc., Blue Cross/Shield of Alabama, AXSOS): Get With the xFlow – CA Service Management Customers Tell Their Stories About the New xFlow User Experience
- Case Study (Cerner, Inc.): ITSM - Process Automation @ Cerner: We're All In! (will be posted to above SlideShare soon)
The most popular ITSM demo pods:
- Service Desk & xFlow Support Analyst Experience (CA SDM)
- Request Management & Self-service (CA Service Catalog, Unified Self-service)
We hope you enjoy the content we are making available throughout the month. If you have questions or suggestions, please leave us a comment below and we will get back to you with a response as quickly as possible.