Dear Community Member,
Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of CA Service Management 17.0.
Aligned with our strategic themes of targeted user experience, simplification, and unification of solution components, this release includes the following key features:
- Contextual Collaboration: Analysts using xFlow can collaborate with other analysts and subject matter experts in context of a ticket. Conversations and files are retained in the ticket timeline to speed up resolution of similar future tickets.
- Ticket Follow-up: xFlow now enables analysts to schedule follow-up on tickets along with reminders.
- Quick Profile: xFlow now provides Support Analysts with enhanced in-context profile and environment information about end users (customers).
- New consistent look & feel: CA Service Desk Manager, CA Service Catalog, and CA Asset Portfolio Management are updated with a new, consistent UI theme, unifying the look and feel of CA Service Management solution components, as well as xFlow.
- Improved accessibility compliance for Service Catalog: CA Service Catalog now offers significantly improved accessibility (section 508) compliance for End Users and Administrators.
- Easy upgrade: CA Service Desk Manager includes a Customization Upgrade Utility that semi-automatically merges customizations with out-of-the-box files enabling a quicker, reliable upgrade of CA Service Desk Manager.
- Improved compatibility: This release supports recent versions of Operating Systems, Databases, third-party technologies, and other interoperable CA Technologies products.
This release also includes several quality, stability and security improvements, and bug fixes.
You can download your copy of CA Service Management 17.0 from CA Support Online.
We encourage you to visit the CA Service Management documentation wiki for the release overview and how to implement the new version. You can also view a community webcast that provides an overview of this release.