We have an action-packed Service & Asset Management agenda at CA World 2017 which is being held
Nov 13th to Nov 17th in Las Vegas. Customers, partners, CA experts and industry analysts will present and engage in conversation about ideas, trends, experiences and solutions that are fueling transformation in Service & Asset Management. All this is spelled out in the first edition of our Program Guide (link below and attached). More sessions and details will be added over the coming weeks so keep checking back.
You can get even more detail on each session by visiting the CA World Session Catalog and selecting the Service & Asset Management Area of Interest on the drop-down Filter. Click Here to View the Session Catalog
Here are some of the CA World 2017 Service & Asset Management highlights:
- Education Sessions: Topics and best practices covering upgrading, reporting/dashboards, change and configuration, software asset management, hands-on labs and much more.
- Case Studies: Customer and partner case studies by MGM, Woolworths, First Horizon National Corporation, Intergroupo, RSM, Michigan State University, fusionPOINT, Deloitte & Touche, Derive Logic, CA Technologies, and more focused on ITSM/ITAM maturity, user adoption, service catalog, software asset management change and configuration management, IT Operations Management integration, process automation and more.
- Technology & Market Sessions: CA leaders and authors presenting trends, vision and roadmaps.
- Smart Bar: Access to CA product managers, CA Services, User Design, and SWAT resources for one-on-one discussions on ITSM, ITAM or product topics of your choice.
- Product Demos: Live demonstrations of current and near-term product capabilities for CA Service Management solutions including service desk, self-service/catalog, asset management, reporting/dashboards, and more.
- And the Fun Stuff: Concert performances by Third Eye Blind and Counting Crows; Keynote by Jimmy Chin
- Mountaineer, Skier and Filmmaker And.Richard A. Clarke - Former National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection and Counter-terrorism for the United States
Register HERE - click at left or on the image below.
Hope to see you there!!!