On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated patches for our products. Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of CA Service Management 17.1 Roll-Up Patch 1 (188.8.131.52). This Roll-Up patch is delivered for CA Service Management 17.1 and above.
Customers planning to upgrade to CA Service Management 17.1 and those who have already upgraded to CA Service Management 17.1 should install this patch in order to obtain resolutions to the issues identified in the Release Notes section of the wiki as well as to receive future fixes as detailed in the Defect Resolution Process.
This update includes several fixes for CA Service Desk Manager, CA Service Catalog, CA IT Asset Manager (Asset Portfolio Management), Unified Self-Service, and xFlow. We encourage you to visit CA Service Management 184.108.40.206 Release Notes for a summary of the fixes included in this patch and to also review How to Implement 220.127.116.11 prior to applying the patch.
You can download your copy of CA Service Management 17.1 Roll-Up Patch 1 (18.104.22.168) from CA Support Online - CA Service Management Solutions & Patches.
Need More Help?
- CA Customer Care online – to open a case and/or chat with a representative: http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx
- CA Support in North America: +1-800-225-5224
- CA Service Management Community: https://communities.ca.com/community/ca-service-management
- CA Services: www.ca.com/services
- CA Support Lifecycle Policy: https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/capolicies.
Thank you again for your business.