- Service Point: A modern user experience for business users that uses a search-centric approach and natural language input to deliver self-service that can drive down the cost of level-1 support and improve user satisfaction.
- Service Point Mobile App: A new light-weight mobile app aligned with the Service Point user experience on Android™ and iOS® platforms. The app is published as “CA Service Point” in Apple® App Store and Google Play™. This app does not replace the existing CA Service Management mobile app. The two apps will co-exist until announced otherwise.
- Self-Service Reporting: Reporting content for CA Business Intelligence (Jaspersoft®) providing the ability for users to create reports for Service Desk capabilities using drag-and-drop functionality.
- xFlow Analyst Interface Improvements: Several usability and personalization enhancements for analysts to be more productive while using xFlow.
- Secure Configurations: New functionality making it easier for administrators to configure TLS/SSL in Service Desk Manager and associated product components.
- Several other usability, performance, and security improvements.
We encourage you to use the following resources to learn more about the release.
- Service Management 17.2 product documentation page: https://docops.ca.com/ca-service-management/17-2/en/ca-service-management-17-2-release-notes
- CA Service Management Product Brief: https://www.ca.com/content/dam/ca/us/files/solution-brief/ca-service-management-service-desk-manager.pdf
- Community webcast for CA Service Management 17.2: https://communities.ca.com/videos/7826-replay-ca-service-management-172-overview-and-drill-down-march-12-2019