- Collaboration through online forums
- Peer to peer networking, support & education
- Knowledge exchange (best practices, tips & tricks)
- Regular Webcasts featuring topics of interest to the user community
- Input into CA Technologies through voting & prioritization of selected product enhancements
- Access to subject-matter experts
In additional to our online virtual community, we also have many local and regional CA Gen user groups located throughout the world in North America, Australia, Europe, and Asia. The local and regional CA Gen groups offer valuable face-to-face meetings and professional networking opportunities. If you are not already a member of a local or regional CA Gen user group, then we strongly encouraged you to visit the CA Gen (EDGE) Global User Community website on MyCA to find a group that meets regularly in your area. If there isn't already a local or regional CA Gen user group in your area, please feel free to email Jean Rissmiller at email@example.com or contact her through the MyCA website if you are interested in forming or leading a local CA Gen user group in your area.