We use RA as some customers have access to create reports there that they
do not have in NPC.
I have tried different machines, different browsers and different versions
of Adobe and Java, to no effect.
It is RA that is creating the report, even if you try to print it, it
still, is not searchable.
RA server has IE 10
Reports from RA comes out like a images in pdf, so nothing is searchable except a page number
So IE9 or 10 being installed on the server where our PDF generation code is actually causes back end changes for how the rendering works with the PDF generator. The external use of other browsers isn’t the problem, it’s the change that occurred on the server itself with IE10s install that caused the problem.
We removed IE 10 and installed IE 8 , issue fixed
This document was generated from the following discussion: Adobe Reports Not Searchable - RA 9.0.161