- Goto <a href="http://localhost:noliocenter:8080" rel="nofollow">http://localhost:noliocenter:8080</a> and download the agent installation file (Windows or Linux) to the installation folder.
- Copy the relevant agent installation file (nolio_agent_windows*.exe for Windows or nolio_agent_linux*.sh for Linux) from /scripts to the installation folder.
- In Linux:./nolio_agent_linux_*.sh -q -dir (Install dir) -varfile agent.response.varfile -Vsys.installationDir=(install dir) -Vnolio.execution.name=(Execution server name) -Vnolio.execution.port=6600 -Vnolio.nimi.port=6600 -Vnolio.check.connectivity=false -Vnolio.nimi.secured=false
- In Windows: ./nolio_agent_windows_*.exe -q -dir (Install dir) -varfile agent.response.varfile -Vsys.installationDir=(install dir) -Vnolio.execution.name=(Execution server name) -Vnolio.execution.port=6600 -Vnolio.nimi.port=6600 -Vnolio.check.connectivity=false -Vnolio.nimi.secured=false
The response file for the silent agent installer supports the automatic mapping of the newly created agent to an application/environment/servertype. However this only works if a system parameter is added under the "administration"/"System Settings":
add the following parameter in system settings:
- Parameter DYNAMIC_AGENT_MAPPING_ENABLED
- value true
make sure this parameter is there before trying to install agents and map them to servertype/environment/application. A restart of the Automation Center is required before this change becomes effective.
In order to make the configuration of the silent installer response file a bit easier to understand and to configure, I created a version with comments. There is difference between the mandatory and the optional fields to configure. Have a look at the attached file. The example is for LINUX environments.
This document was generated from the following discussion: Nolio Official KB: How do I setup Silent install of Agents?