By default, Nolio agents can communicate only with other agents that are connected to the same Execution server (The Execution server setting locate in the /conf/nimi_config.xml file in supernodes section.) In order to allow agentsâ€™ communication across multiples execution servers, we need to set the supernodes section also on the Execution server.
Assuming we have the current environment:
In order to allow Nolio Agent B to communicate with Nolio Agent C the following steps should be done:
1. Configure Nolio Execution 1 as the supernode of Nolio Execution 2.
2. Stop Nolio server service on Nolio Execution 1 and Nolio Execution 2
3. Delete /persistency folder from Nolio Execution 1 and Nolio Execution 2
4. Start Nolio server service on Nolio Execution 1 and Nolio Execution 2
1. It doesn't matter which Execution server configure to point to the second Execution server. (You can configure Nolio Execution 2 as the supernode of Nolio Execution
2. When setting up more the 2 execution servers, star topology is recommended.
3. If possible, the Execution server served as the center of the star topology should have the fastest infrastructure for connecting the rest of the Execution servers.
4. Avoid creating multiples connections from single Execution server to different Execution servers
This document was generated from the following discussion: Nolio KB: How do I enable communication between 2 agents on different execu