- With CA Spool r11.7 the checkpoint and spool datasets support EAS and may be allocated on extended address volumes (EAV).
The Checkpoint and SPOOLDS files can be allocated on a 3390-A device with EATTR=OPT.
Also BUFSIZE=27998 is recommended in the ESFPARM.
- With the CA Spool C Transformers, the A2PCFCOR file must be allocated with EATTR=NO if it resides on a EAV volume.
- The CA Spool Java Transformers support the EAS datasets with the following requirements:
- The STDENV file with the Java FSS must be customized to have the JAVA_HOME variable point to Java Edition V7 Release 0 or higher.
- The *.d2esys file in the xenos/config directory must include the following statements: