Title: After installing NFA, when trying to access the web URL http:///ra it directs you to a directory listing instead of the NFA website.
When logging into the NFA server's web site after a new installation, it directs to a page that shows what looks like a directory listing like below:
- Test by manually adding 'default.aspx' to the URL it should load the web page, like below:
- If this works, then it means that the "Default Web Site" in IIS does not have 'default.aspx' listed as a "Default Document"
- To correct this open IIS and go to the "Default Web Site", in the "Features View" double click "Default Document"
- This will bring you to the screen below which will allow you to click "Add" on the right hand side of the screen.
Then just manually type in "default.aspx"
- Test the URL to the NFA page again and you should now be directed to either the login page or directly to the NFA website depending on your SSO settings.
This document was generated from the following discussion: After install NFA web page redirects to a directory listing.