Problem Summary :
- The migration script creates a temp directory while migrating the devicepacks and that temp directory will be cleaned off after script is finished – By default it is set to /opt/Migratetmp, however in
some instances script may not have permission to create the Migratetmp directory under /opt.
- The script does not support migration of devicepacks built earlier than PM 2.3.1
- The script fails to display available DCs if the DC Install Directory is not Default
- The script is creating a PRESENTER with ID PRESENTER_CAPM. If we have two DCs in the environment then PRESENTER_CAPM will be created for only one DC.
- PRESENTER_ID is mismatched in the Poll Profile file of Engine.
- The script is enhanced to use CAMM Install directory to create tmp directory. The user who runs the script will have permission to create a directory under $CAMM_HOME.
- The script supports all versions of PM devicepacks.
- The script will run independent of DC Install Directory.
- PRESENTER_ID is changed from PRESENTER_CAPM to PRESENTER_CAPM_LCIP.
- PRESENTER_ID is matched in both places i.e PRESENTER Component file and Engine Poll Profile.
Usage instructions can be found CAMM 2.2.6 wiki - https://wiki.ca.com/camm specifically in section https://wiki.ca.com/display/CAMM226/Device+Pack+Migration
The script can be found within the attached zip file.
CA Technologies | Support Delivery Manager