On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. We are pleased to announce that the ‘complete’ release for CA OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation (CA OPS/MVS) 12.2 S1410 is now available. The incremental release program for CA OPS/MVS has formally concluded. All new features and maintenance introduced during the program have been incorporated into this ‘complete’ release for CA OPS/MVS 12.2 S1410.
New features for CA OPS/MVS 12.2 S1410 include:
- Inbound RESTful Web Services
- Allows third-party applications to make requests from a remote computer and receive data to and from CA OPS/MVS RDF tables.
- Allows third-party applications to start OSF REXX and collect the output
- Allows a third-party application to post a generic API event to OPS/MVS
- Displays for Mobile Devices
- OPS/MVS Mobile – Display information about SSM state mismatches.
- SmartServer RSS Feeds – Displays operations automation alerts via a RRS feed.
· SSMGA Version 2 – uses the Sysplex Variables feature for more efficient cross-system communication, removing the global system concept and resource definition replication that SSMGA needs.
We also encourage you to visit the CA OPS/MVS product information page on the CA Support Online website at https://support.ca.com/ for more information.
You can download your copy of CA OPS/MVS 12.2 S1410 at CA Support Online https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
We recommend that you use CA Chorus™ Software Manager (CA CSM) (formerly known as CA Mainframe Software Manager™ (CA MSM)) to download and install CA OPS/MVS. CA CSM is designed to automate product acquisition, installation, deployment, configuration and maintenance and remove SMP/E complexities. CA CSM helps save time and resources when compared with the manual steps used to perform these tasks. CA OPS/MVS can be used with CA CSM today. Please visit: https://support.ca.com/prodinfo/csm to learn more about the new features provided by CA CSM.
To review our CA Technologies Support Policy and Terms, please visit:
Thank you again for your business.