Requirement : Need to export all object of a specific type for e.g. Let's say "Host Configuration" object.
Solution: This can be done using a two fold approach using XPSExplorer and XPSExport as below.
1. Run XPSExplorer
2. Type number corresponding to the "Host Config" object e.g 91 and enter
3. Type S to search for all "Host Config".
4. Use X option to "Add all to XCart"
5. Type Q twice to exit.
6. Type X to go to the Xcart
7. Type N to "Save cart to a new file"
8. Now save this file to any location of your choice
9. Now using XPSExport using the previously exported file as an input perform full export using following command :
XPSExport $Export_File_Name$ -xf $Path_To_Previously_Exported_File$ -npass
Hope this helps.
This document was generated from the following discussion: The specified item was not found.