The new CA Spectrum Mobile app lets you view the top 100 alarms via mobile devices. CA Spectrum Mobile is built on Sencha framework and supports both the IOS and Android platforms. The app displays detailed information of alarms such as landscape, description, date, and time.
You can configure CA Spectrum Mobile to poll the Spectrum web server and retrieve recent alarms. Once you configure the app, you can trigger alarm actions such as - view, search, filter, acknowledge, and even assign troubleshooter. To connect CA Spectrum Mobile to the OneClick server, you must host and the server port number.
Supported Operating Systems
The following operating systems support CA Spectrum Mobile:
- § IOS Version 7.1 or higher
- § Android Version 4.4 – Kitkat
Note: Before launching CA Spectrum Mobile, connect the mobile device to the same enterprise network (VPN or Wi-Fi) as your OneClick server.
If your mobile and OneClick server are not on the same enterprise network, you will not be able to connect.
Launch CA Spectrum Mobile from your mobile device, and connect it to your OneClick server host.
Configure CA Spectrum Mobile
Once you launch CA Spectrum Mobile, the Login screen will prompt you to enter the details of your OneClick server.
Follow these steps:
- 1. Launch Spectrum Mobile from your mobile device.
- 2. Enter the OC Server Details.
- OC Server Details
You are prompted to provide the following details of the OneClick server: host name or IP address of the OneClick server host
specifies the host name or IP address of the computer in your enterprise network that hosts the OneClick server.
- OneClick Port
Specifies the OneClick port number through which CA Spectrum Mobile communicates with the OneClick server.
- Enable HTTPS
Specifies whether you want Spectrum Mobile to use HTTPS for communication with the OneClick server or not. To enable HTTPS, toggle the button. By default, HTTPS is disabled.
- 3. In the "Authentication Details" pane, enter your OneClick username and password.
- Authentication Details - You are prompted to enter your OneClick username and password.
- 4. Select the "Remember Password" check box, if you want Spectrum mobile to remember your OneClick credentials.
- 5. Touch the "Connect" button.
- CA Spectrum Mobile is successfully connected to the OneClick server. You can now view, search, filter CA Spectrum alarms and perform other actions on them.