Attached are all the components that I could find for Struts2 monitoring.
Here is how Chris_Kline reported that Dave Mahoney got it to work.
FYI for posterity. Customer had issues getting this to work, and did some tweaks. They were successful, so here's their steps, in case anyone else needs to try:
Configuring Wily agent to work with struts2 (sort of):
- Reference zip file, Struts2.zip
- Add struts2.pbd, biz-trx-struts2.pbd from zip file to wily agent directory.
- Normalized pbds to have correct unix eof and returns.
- Add struts2.pbd, biz-trx-struts2.pbd to directives in .profile file
- Set introscope.agent.decorator.enabled=true in .profile file
- Ensure weblogic-full.pbl is listed, ensure weblogic-full.pbl contains struts.pbd
- Rename struts2monitoring.zip to Struts2Monitor.jar and copy Struts2Monitoring.jar into wily/ext/ directory on agent.
- Rename com.wily.introscope.ddtv.em.struts2_9.0.0.zip to com.wily.introscope.ddtv.em.struts2_9.0.0.jar and copy into /product/enterprisemanager/plugins/ on MOM.
- Make sure permissions are correct on everything
- Do not touch or add ServletHeaderDecorator.jar or Struts2HeaderDecorator.pbd or any previous struts stuff that was sent to us.
- Restart application.
- Do a happy dance.
Thanks to Chris_Kline, Stefan Thieme, Stefano Mazzone, Dave Mahoney and all who contributed.