Provides steps and screenshots that augment what is included in the IWA to form login failover field kit. This kit is a free add on from CA.
Anyone have a link to the CA's IWA Failover to Forms field kit?
We have our own custom solution for IWA failover to forms, but I am interested in looking at CA's solution.
Mike, Reach out to your CA account team. They will be more than happy to send it.
But it would be so much less time consuming if a link to the documentation could be provided here.
OK, I reached out to my account manager. He didn't know what this was. He suggested I open a Tech Support case.
I have now opened a Tech Support case. They seem to be struggling with the request as well.
Any other ideas?
Files can be obtained here.
I am trying to implement above solution in our environment and am having issues implementing the same.
We are using IIS7.5 and it does not have option to mark a single file to "Integrated Windows Authentication"(as marked on page 3, first image)
Does anyone have a knowledge around how to achieve the same?
In IIS Manager, click on the File or Folder, then double-click the "Authentication" icon.
Click on "Anonymous Authentication" and then on the far right under Actions, click "Disable".
Click on "Windows Authentication" and then on the far right under Actions, click "Enable".
Thanks for your reply.
I got that but the problem is all these three files(authenticationselector.asp, integratedauthenticationtester.js and requiresauthentication.xml) reside in same folder(as per the instrcutions) so I cannot change authentication for just one file(requiresauthentication.xml).
I tried putting xml inside a new directory under authselector
So file structure is now
D:\Program Files\CA\webagent\samples\forms\authselector\authenticationselector.asp, integratedauthenticationtester.js ("Anonymous Authentication")
D:\Program Files\CA\webagent\samples\forms\authselector\test\requiresauthentication.xml ("Windows Authentication")
After following these changes, I am not able to do redirect at redirector.asp
Here is where the URL gets stuck at and never get replaced(after forms authentication) in URL bar.
Retrieving data ...