On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products which include Service Operations Insight integration updates. To ensure our user community is continually aware of any new and updated connectors, we'll be announcing them here in this forum.
Today, we are pleased to announce that two of our connectors for CA Service Operations Insight (CA SOI) have been updated and are now available for download.
- CA connector to ServiceNow – The Connector now has been certified to support ServiceNow's Dublin release as well as introducing the following new capabilities:
- New capability to selectively monitor only SOI specific types by default improving performance
- Connector load enhancements providing the capability to handle significantly larger data sets through enumerate
- More robust connectivity checks between ServiceNow and SOI to report connector offline conditions
- Policy file updates for DateFormats in Asset CIs.
- Policy file updates for correlation for MediaDrive, Memory and DatabaseInstance
- Monitoring improvements for inbound synchronization for all supported ServiceNow tables
- CA connector to Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager (SCOM) - The new connector includes the following enhancements:
- New selective import for SCOM groupings and SCOM user support allowing either Admin or non-admin SCOM roles for the connector
- New multi-threaded processing for alert polls, CIs and CI relationships for greater performance
- Enhanced policy file based on customer usage and feedback
- Fixes to correct issues for VMware management packs, correctly identify CIs from management pack classes, and Alert Resolution states
You can download these recently updated connectors, as well as others, directly from the CA Support Online Download Center from the CA Service Operations Insight Connectors page.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
As always, thank you again for your business.