On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products which include Service Operations Insight integration updates.
Today, we are pleased to announce that two of our connectors for CA Service Operations Insight (CA SOI) have been updated and are now available for download.
- CA connector to CA Spectrum IM – The connector now has been certified to support the Spectrum 9.4.1 release as well as introducing the following new capabilities:
- New support for CA Spectrum and CA Nimsoft integration - through the CA Spectrum / CA Nimsoft integration, the Nimsoft entities, e.g. support for VMware Virtualization are provided up to SOI
- The CA Spectrum Connector has been optimized to eliminate redundancies and remove unnecessary updates significantly reducing traffic to SOI and improving performance
- Fault tolerance improvements preventing loss of user added information (e.g. annotations, etc.) for CA Spectrum alert or the creation of duplicate alerts during failover scenarios
- New model / alarm synchronization preventing alarm loss
- CA connector to Unified Infrastructure Manager - The posted connector has been officially certified against the NEW GA release of UIM 8.1!
You can download these recently updated connectors, as well as others, directly from the CA Support Online Download Center from the CA Service Operations Insight Connectors page.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Thank you again for your business and Happy New Year!