On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with innovative software and services. Continuing our intent to rapidly provide on-going enhancements and value, today we are pleased to announce another CA Service Operations Insight (CA SOI) connector update which is now available for download.
- New version 1.1 of the CA SOI connector to CA Unified Infrastructure Manager introduces the following new capabilities:
- Support for Oracle 11.2
- Now exposes CA UIM Alarm Custom Fields for use within connector policy
- Please review Connector guide section ‘CA UIM Connector Policy’ for complete details
- New automated upgrade support from previous Nimsoft / UIM Connector 22.214.171.124
- Improved upgrade process for Connector customization
- External Customizations now preserves any site or implementation specific changes regardless of connector upgrade / updates
- Please review Connector guide section ‘CA UIM Connector Policy’ on how to leverage this for connector customizations going forward.
- Improved support for Connector installation on Containers in Microsoft Cluster High availability
- This connector requires the new Container update (RO77554) which has also been enhanced to exploit the new features and capabilities of this connector (see below)
- New version of the CA Container (RO77554) which has been enhanced to include:
- Support for the new CA UIM Connector (see above)
- Simplified installation on Microsoft Clusters (High Availability) and support non default local drive
You can download these recent updates, as well as others, directly from the CA Support Online Download Center from the CA Service Operations Insight Connectors page.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form: https://communities.ca.com/web/guest/customercare. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
As always, thank you again for your business.