On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with innovative software and services. Continuing our intent to rapidly provide on-going enhancements and value, today we are pleased to announce another CA Service Operations Insight (CA SOI) connector update which is now available for download.
- New CA SOI connector version 2.0.35 to CA Unified Infrastructure Manager introduces the following new capabilities:
- New Version 2.0 automatically upgrades from CA UIM Connector versions 1.0 and 1.1
- Now supports the ability to filter out ‘Invisible Alerts’ from CA UIM to CA SOI
- CA UIM Alarm ‘Assigned To’ is now sent and displayed in SOI Assignee field
- New additional CI types from UIM can now be configured and managed in SOI which include:
- Application, Database, File, HypervisorManager, ITActiveiy, MediaDrive, Memory, Processor, Switch, VirtualSystem
- Default CI types continue to include ComputerSystem and GenericIPDevices and their associated alerts on connector fresh installs or upgrades to allow undisturbed processing for existing operations if desired
- The new UIM connector requires the new Container update (RO79163) which has also been enhanced to exploit the new features and capabilities of this connector (see below)
- Download the new connector which is posted on the CA Service Operations Insight Connectors page
- New version of the CA Connector Container (RO79163) which has been enhanced to include:
- Support for the new CA UIM Connector (see above)
- New support for Windows 2012 High Availability
You can download these recent updates, as well as others, directly from the CA Support Online Download Center from the CA Service Operations Insight Connectors page.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact CA Customer Care online where you can submit a Customer Care Case Request using the Customer Care web form. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see Support Phone Directory by Country link for the local number in your country.
As always, thank you again for your business.