This index provides a list of ideas that Stuart thinks should be voted up. You are encouraged to review the ideas for yourself and vote them up. This list started as a group of like minded friends who brought various ideas to the attention of the whole group. This would usually result in most of the group voting on the idea to give it momentum. This used to be done behind closed doors, but we've decided to begin publishing our efforts. Please review this list and vote up any ideas you feel should make it into the products.
As a little bit of background, these ideas normally only cover NPC, NFA, ADA, NV, & UCM, however that's not a rule.
- Ability to override the classification of devices in NPC Related: NPC reports are not showing all eHealth data Another Related: Add ability to remove the DNS Domain Name from the name alias.
- View detail expansion Related: CAPC :: Allow Adding Description to Views and Dashboards
- Migration Path for NFA from a Tier3 to a Tier2 environment
- NFA Reaper Service, with .tbn.bad files
- Context sensitive tabs
- Re-add a data source
Next Most Important:
- Can't add ADA/NFA data to site pages
- ADA - create new Application
- Ability to import all network definitions
- Add "offending metric" to SuperAgent email alerts
- Engineering Graphs
- ADA Support for Failover Cluster
- Combination Wildcarding in Performance Center
- Speed edits in the Data Aggreater should be pushed to RA.
- Grey out disabled alarm profiles
- New View Wizard page contexts
- Distribution views should contain a list of objects included in the count
- Interesting side effect of using advanced calculations
- Create a gauge in the Web Interface that would show when a Harvester is getting to its allowable capacity.
- Precalculate Single Host Custom Reports for all Devices in Performance Center
- Flow Cloner Control through Web GUI
- NFA watchdog requirements
- No flow column on site pages
- NetQoS RA custom reporting folder view
- Address to Name table should maintain history
- two ideas to be added
- Auto pruning of flow forensic reports
- Group Editing
- How to see which datasource delivers the data for a view in Performance Center?
- ADDING DETAILS IN SERVER PAGES
- System vs. User Field in Application Inventory
- Allow for custom properties to be displayed in dashboards
- Support for NFA on Windows Server 2012R2