Attached is a Project Object based process that, at project create, will grant Collaboration Manager to the Administrator user. The Architecture for this solution uses GEL scripts that XOG the Administrator onto the Project's Participants then grants them Collaboration Manager permissions - a fully supported and 'SaaS safe' solution for both On-Premise & On-Demand.
The two steps are separated (Add Administrator to Participants, Grant Admin Collaboration Manager). If an organization wishes to grant Collaboration Manager permissions without having the Admin user appear as a Participant, simply remove the Add Administrator to Participants step.
MSSQL and Oracle version are in the zip. Oracle has not been tested. Please let me know your Oracle results - we can update the zip if necessary.
1) Xog in appropriate process per database type.
2) Goto the process (OSUWMC - Grant Admin Collaboration Manager), click on Steps, click on the Add Administrator to Participants step, then click on the Add Admin to Project Participants Action.
3) On the Action, click on the Custom Script Parameters tab and set the username and password for an account with the appropriate XOG permissions and Save.
4) Click on the Grant Admin Collaboration Manager step, then click on the Grant Admin Collaboration Manager Action.
5) On the Action, click on the Custom Script Parameters tab and set the username and password for an account with the appropriate XOG permissions and Save.
6) Grant appropriate Process - Start permissions. Grant Process - View Definition permission if you want users to be able to run this on demand.
7) Validate and Test.