Did you know that CA Datacom version 12.0 for z/VSE went GA last week ?
Have a look at the README file RI80166 .
- III. New Functions, Features and Facilities:
1) Upgrading from any pre-11.0 version is not supported.
2) Several new or changed MUF start-up parameters.
3) MUF start-up parameter STATBFR is no longer supported.
4) MGSO (Multi-Guest Share Option) is no longer supported.
5) Multi-Dataset Index support added.
6) Dynamic Extend on DBUTLTY LOAD added.
7) Additional Dynamic System Tables added.
8) Reduced Compression Overhead.
9) Add/Delete keys faster.
10) New Console Command API added.
11) IBM C utilized for SQL.
12) New DBUTLTY VERINDEX function added.
13) New DBUTLTY functions SORT requirements.
14) New DBUTLTY RETIX MINIMAL support added.
15) IGN68 support added.
16) DBUTLTY EXTBKUP enhancements added.
17) Extended Datadictionary Audit support added.
18) New DDUPDATE 1000 ALTER support added.
19) New DDUTILTY Dataview generator added.
See also the CA Datacom Release Notes for z/VSE Version 12.0 manual for more .