When attempting to install NSM client on the machine the following Fatal error appears:
Fatal Errors The Terminal Server role that is available and active on this Windows operating systems is not supported by this product. Please review the documentation for more information about supported Windows Terminal Server and Remote Desktop Administration configurations.
- Connect to the Terminal Server in console mode. This can be done by executing “mstsc.exe /console”
- Login as Administrator or with a user ID which has administrator privileges
- Change the user setting to “install” and run the commands:
a. Change user /query
b. Change user /install
4. Start the Unicenter NSM install process select only the required non-manager components.
5. Apart from component selection, there should not be any additional considerations.
6. Execute the following command:
<path to NSM r11.2 image>\windows\setup.exe
7. Select Installation Wizard for Unicenter NSM
Proceed with the installation... Good Luck