Applies to all supported versions.
When attempting to run a deployment through Release Operations Center (ROC), the following error occurs:
cleanup-master has a process error - Deployer on host [hostname] does not respond.
The execution server cannot connect to the management server.
There are a number of possible problems that can result in this issue, thus one or more of the below solutions may apply:
- If the management server was recently restarted, this might have disrupted communication with the execution server. Try restarting the service on the host.
- If a known network outage recently occurred, restarting the service on the host may be necessary to restore communication once network connectivity is restored.
- Verify no firewall settings are blocking communication between the execution and management servers.
- Verify that the maximum number of agents has not been reached for the execution server.
- Check for duplicate node names or IP addresses.
- Verify the topology is correctly configured for the environment.