This document explains how to move Catalyst(Catalyst Container) application from one EEM to another.
The steps are similar to How to configure SOI to use new EEM server
1) Logon to the EEM UI.
2) Choose the CATALYST-<current> Application
3) Login as the EiamAdmin user
4) Click on the Configure folder tab
5) Click on the EEM Server link
6) Click on the Export Application link
7) Click on the Export button
8) A File downloads, please save this file.
9) Logout from EEM
10) Unzip above saved .xml file.
11) Copy this .xml file to Catalyst Container machine.(Ex: Nimsoft(UIM) Connector on which Catalyst Container is running)
Execute following steps on the Catalyst Container machine
1) Open a CMD and CD to \CatalystConnector\eem directory and run safex command as shown below...
2) safex -h <New EEM Host> -u EiamAdmin -P <password> -f "<above xml file path>"
After running the above command, you will see the CATALYST-Application Instance created under the new EEM instance