In CABI 4.1 SP3 release, Ad Hoc reports use ODBC for accessing reporting database. You must create a data source name (DSN) on the CABI host, which connects to a SRM Host in OneClick.
First follow the steps in the link below:
Follow these steps:
1. Access the BI Launch Pad window.
2. On the Home tab, in My Applications, click on Web Intelligence
3. On the Web Intelligence tab, click on New (Ctrl N)
4. Select the Universe data source
5. Select the "Spectrum Ad Hoc - MySQL - EN"
6. From this Query Panel you can create an Ad Hoc Report