Over the past 3 years, CA Technologies has worked diligently to transition from traditional bookshelves to wikis for CA Workload Automation documentation. In doing so, our timeline to update documentation, add user case stories and more has transitioned from months to hours! We encourage all customers to bookmark the static URLs for their spaces.
Please bookmark the static URLs for the wiki spaces and use these links in any customer communication. The static URLs always point to the most current release of that product, so these are the most reliable link to use:
- AE & WCC: http://wiki.ca.com/wlaae
- DE: http://wiki.ca.com/wlade
- iDash: http://wiki.ca.com/wlaidash
- JCL Check: http://wiki.ca.com/wlajcl
- CA 7 Web Client: http://wiki.ca.com/wla7wc
- Advanced Integration for SAP: http://wiki.ca.com/wlaSAP
- Workload Automation Agents: http://wiki.ca.com/wlaagents
- Agent Monitor: http://wiki.ca.com/wlaam
Note: Notice that when you use these static links, the URL quickly bounces to the actual URL (the home page for that current release). If you favorite or bookmark the landing page, that URL will eventually stop working. Please be careful which URL you share with our customers. If you don’t use the static URL, then the second-best way to get to a product space is from the wiki home page, and then search by product name: http://wiki.ca.com/
CA Technologies is continuing to invest in the wikis for all new releases of CA Workload Automation products. Customers are encouraged check the wikis for answer to their questions, raise question or leave suggestions on pages. Customers are further encouraged to login to the wiki to see all of the information available!