Announcement for removing platforms that are announced end-of-active-maintenance from CA Single Sign-On platform support matrices
I know we have 1 year time frame for the migration and all testings but I have few quires for below platform out of curiosity
• Oracle 10g.x, Oracle 11g.x
• MS AD 2008, MSAD 2008R2, MS-LDS 2003, MS-LDS 2008, MS-LDS 2008R2
• Sun Java System Directory Server EE 6.x, Sun Java System Directory Server EE 7.x
• ASF Apache Http Server 2.0.x
• HP Apache Http Server 2.0.x
As of now none of the versions are supporting higher versions of databases, Apache2.4 has been recently start to get support for Webagent 32-bit that too not all platforms.
I understand Oracle has stopped support for DSEE 7.x but what will be the alternate?
When we can expect a new release for siteminder and its latest PSM having latest versions supported?
Retrieving data ...