After a successful PAM 4.3 GA, we circled back and started to discuss on different epics for our upcoming PAM release. Below are few of the items which we wanted to consider on a high priority and roll out our next release at the earliest.
- Catalyst free PAM deployment
- Platform currency with PAM supported databases
- Provide Silent installation for all PAM components (Orchestrator, Agents, Connectors, etc.)
- Rebuilding some of the widely used PAM connectors to support the latest versions of the MDR’s.
- Rebuild Spectrum Remedy gateway with latest versions of the MDR’s.
- Support of PAM in advanced Deployments which has DR configured across Datacenters
- Enhance PAM to be Docker compliant
- Enhance PAM to support Kerberos Authentication protocol and many more...
Feel free to comment and provide your suggestions.