After a successful release of CCA 12.8.2, we started working on our next release and below are the major epics we have planned
- CCA - SDM point-to-point integration
- With the point to point integration, it's very important to move away from catalyst from maintenance perspective as there is no or limited support for Catalyst. Also this integration increases the rate of CI’s transfer from CCA to CMDB.
- CCA Reporting with JasperSoft
- As the existing reporting engine is EOS/EOL, we need to migrate to a newer and better reporting engine which is JasperSoft. As part of this effort, we would make sure that customers would not have any impact in the migration and upgrade to the latest release. The newer reporting engine also has a capability of plotting more items when compared with BOXI.
- Remove Java from CCA product installers
- This would enable our customers to use the version of Java they are interested in and also can upgrade to the latest version without reinstalling the product.
- As part of this feature, we would certify our product with Java 8 and make sure that all the features are working as expected.