Sometimes you might suspect there is a process running which you cannot locate through ROC or ASAP.
Or maybe you need to be sure there is no running process before applying a patch or upgrading the product.
In these instances, the best way to check for running processes and stop them is through the JMX console.
1. Go to: http://NAC:20203/mbean?objectname=noliocenter%3Atype%3Dinfo
* Default username and password: nolio
2. To list all active runs, find "listAllRuns" and click “Invoke”.
3. To stop all active runs, find "removeAllActiveRuns" and click “Invoke”.
* Please note that this hard-stops the process, which is less advised. Whenever possible, try to locate the process in ROC or ASAP and stop it from there.