Test WMI Connection via WBEM
- Run c:\windows\system32\wbem\wbemtest.exe
- On top right click "Connect"
- To connect to the local box, leave the name space as root\cimv2
- To connect to a remote host, change the name space to \\YourTargetHost\root\cimv2
- Provide the the user and password used in the connection from CCA
- Click Connect
- If connection is valid, then select the first button within the Wbem, Services "Enum Classes..."
- Hit Ok
- This should populate a list of classes (just verify if Win32_* are there) If you need something specific ensure that class exists there
1 person found this helpful